Write for us
The Jewelry Forum often receives questions on topics that are relevant to jewelry. If you want to become a contributor to our site’s blog, you’ll need to meet certain requirements and follow our guidelines for writing guest posts.
Why write guest posts for The Jewelry Forum?
You may have a good idea of the benefits of guest posting. Below are some of the advantages of being a contributor.
- You can let others know about your ideas, views, and even new information.
- You can promote your company and brand.
- You can have the opportunity to network with high level writers and editors.
- You can promote your website through high-quality links.
- What kind of content do we accept?
- The kind of content that you pitch is one of the most important part of our guidelines for guest posting. We focus on topics that are closely related to our niche. Guest posts that fail to meet our requirements shall not be published.
Since The Jewelry Forum is in the jewelry niche, we focus on topics related to jewelry, including jewelry design, precious metals and stones, and care, among others. To give yourself an idea of what type of articles that we publish, you can look into our past publications. We prefer posts that deal with:
- News articles
- Guides and jewelry advice
- How-to guides
- Information about vendors
- Industry reports
Aside from jewelry, we are also interested in the following adjacent topics:
- Celebrity news
How long should your guest post be?
There is no particular rule on article length. But most guest posts are around 1,000 to 1,500 words as anything shorter may not cover as much details as it should.
Do we have any guest post quality guidelines?
Guest posts should be original content that has yet to be published anywhere. Also, you have to be sure to write about something unique that no other site has covered yet. We very much like topics that are engaging to our readers. This is where unique and recent information are of great value.