Rose Aura Quartz
What is Rose Quartz Crystal For
Most rose aura quartz is pale pink in color. However, some varieties come in deeper pink (often called strawberry rose quartz), lavender, or pale purple. They are found across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, India, Sweden, and Germany.
Rose aura meaning
Crystals have been used by several cultures worldwide for various purposes, such as healing, meditation, protection, and creative inspiration. And among the various crystals that caught man’s imagination, one stands out prominently—the rose aura crystal.
Rose aura has been used since 7,000 B.C. Egyptian and Roman women used it as face masks to clear their complexion and prevent wrinkles. Today, rose aura quartz is often used as jewelry, as decoration in homes and offices, and as a tool for meditation.
This gemstone is associated with healing negative emotions that lead to the exhaustion of mental powers. It will keep your mental state at its best; prevents you from being pushed around by surrounding words and information. It also helps improve self-confidence.
Two international conferences (1999 and 2001) presented studies that debunked any spiritual, emotional, or healing benefits from quartz crystals. Whatever benefits people may have experienced in its use is nothing more than a placebo effect.
The studies involved 80 volunteers given booklets explaining the sensations they might experience while holding the crystals. Half of the participants were given genuine gemstones, while the other half were given plastic look-alikes.
The study results showed that participants holding fake crystals reported sensations similar to those having the real thing.
Nevertheless, many believe in and still use rose aura crystals as part of their daily lives. For them, the rose aura is the stone of unconditional love. They believe it emits a strong vibration of:
- emotional healing
“Rose crystal,” according to Keith Birch, crystal healer, reiki master, and owner of the KSC Crystals, “is a powerful healing crystal. Its soft, gentle, almost pastel pale pink coloring is a good indication of its most commonly known property—that of pure love. It’s a stone of both giving and receiving love.” In addition to that, Birch says many believe that rose crystal encourages the qualities of love.
There is one huge problem with that—the utter lack of research to support those claims. There is practically very little evidence supporting the claimed benefits of the crystal.
The Power of Belief
Without hard facts, people always resort to “belief.” It is the foundation of everything; it shapes our thoughts, which determine our actions that lead to the final outcome.
Adherents to the healing properties of rose aura believe that the stone benefits both physical and emotional health. It can:
- heal relationship problems
- promote mutual understanding
- inspire an attitude of compassion and kindness
On top of that, they believe it can boost feelings of:
The rose aura is predominantly the crystal of unconditional love. Being a Heart Chakra, the argument is that it opens the heart to a deeper state of calmness, serenity, and peace. Once reached, it will ultimately result in complete relaxation, encouraging feelings of happiness and contentment.
How to Use the Rose Aura
There are several ways to use rose aura crystals. But you must first set your intentions to make it more effective.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sit in a quiet and calm place. You may enhance your mood by lighting a candle or an incense stick.
- Slow down your breathing and focus your attention on the present moment.
- Place your crystal on the palm of your hand and ask it to activate its energy.
- Let your crystal know of your intention.
- After that, write down your intention on a piece of paper and place it under your rose aura crystal.
- Keep it in a special place for as long as you want to invoke its energy toward your intention.
Then you can get on with whatever you want to use it.
By wearing it
The Rose quartz is especially powerful when worn close to the heart. It wards off negativity, replacing it with pure love and balance.
Note: The quarts shout not be taken to cure obvious medical conditions. See a health professional if you feel your heart is out of sync.
Some people use rose aura crystals as rituals to manifest the desire to find unconditional love. Here are a few:
Rose quartz mist
This ritual is meant to spread love and romantic energy in your space. Here’s how to do it:
- Put small pieces of rose quartz into a small spray bottle (an amber-colored bottle is preferred for this purpose).
- Fill the bottle up to 3/4 full of purified or distilled water.
- Let it set for at least 1 hour to diffuse the powers of the quarts into the water.
- Then squirt some water anywhere you want to invoke love. You can spray your bedsheet, couch, your clothes, and even on yourself.
- While spraying, put in sync what you’d like to happen in your life with the energy of quartz.
Rose quartz grid
This ritual is said to create powerful space manifestation. But you’ll need several rose quartz crystals to do it. Here’s how:
- Arrange crystals in a circle, diamond, star, or any shape you can think of on a flat surface.
- Once done, use it as a hotspot for meditation, prayer or an energetic incubator to charge objects. Simply sit in the center of your crystals or place your desired object there.
- This activates the grid, radiating into your heart space.
- Once you are done, thank the crystals and store them for your subsequent use.
Aura rose quartz tower
Rose quartz jewelry
You can incorporate rose aura quartz into your life by wearing it as jewelry. They make excellent quarts earrings or quartz rings. That way, you can keep the aura of the quartz close to your body. For example, a rose aura necklace close to your heart is particularly potent because it enables the heart to open and release any tension or stress.
“Is aura quartz a real stone?” or “Is rose aura quartz natural?” are the most common questions people new to rose aura quartz ask.
Of the two, the second question is easier to answer. “Yes,” a rose aura quartz is natural. But the word “stone” makes things more complicated.
Ordinary people usually take anything taken from the ground as stones or rocks. In a layman’s worldview, they are right. But while all minerals may be called “stones,” not all are minerals—like quartz. The difference is in the composition.
Natural stones are more brittle compared to minerals. They are also more porous than quartz meaning. They absorb liquids, while quartz doesn’t.
Stones also cannot be engineered like quartz into things like aqua aura quartz crystals.
Aqua aura crystals are natural quartz crystals enhanced by modern alchemy (a medieval chemical science of changing less valuable metals into something more attractive or precious). The process intensifies the elements of the original crystal with a unique set of new energies.
How is Aura Quartz made
The treatment process creates various colors, which help expand consciousness and physical and spiritual healing.
Aura crystals are not the same as synthetic or heat-treated crystals. They are made by a process that combines precious elements such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Titanium (see chart).
They are made by electrostatically bonding minerals and precious metals to the surface of the natural crystal, creating a magical aura of colored crystals.
The process involves placing clear, milky, amethyst, rose, or any type of crystal into a vacuum chamber and heated over 800 deg C. Then a vapor of precious metal(s) is introduced into the chamber, which atomically bonds to the surface of the crystal.
It is a delicate process plenty of crystals get cracked and rejected. The good ones are defined by the precious metal vapors used to make them. The most common aura crystals are gold, platinum, titanium, silver, iron, magnesium, and nickel.
Caring for the aura crystal
Just like any kind of jewelry item, aura crystals need to be taken care of to make them effective. Cleaning them, however, is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Give it your best TLC (tender loving care). If you want it to stay with you for some time, take the time to take good care of it. It will pay you back tenfold.
- The original quartz survived the Ice Age and the high temperature during the electrostatic treatment. Though it is tougher than you think, it doesn’t mean you can just throw it around. They can get damaged if you don’t place them in a safe place.
- Regularly recharge it by placing it underneath the moonlight—ideally during the new moon. Or refresh its energy by dipping it into a freshwater stream.
- Clean it with warm water. But don’t use harsh cleaning chemicals or scrubbing sponges. You may use a soft cloth to rub off dirt on points, towers, or any part that needs cleaning.